If you’re in need of Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair in Irvine, CA call Irvine Appliance Pros today!
Sub-Zero is one of the most popular brands of refrigerators and freezers in America. They have generally been considered the best brand because their refrigerators and freezers provide a very superior quality product that sets the bar for luxury and dependability in the refrigeration industry. Sub-Zero refrigerators are designed with a dual refrigeration technology that is composed of two separate compressors, one for the freezer and another for the refrigerator section.
Although the Sub-Zero refrigerator is designed to last for a quite a long time, there will still come a point where it will require maintenance and/or a repair from a professional. When this time comes give Irvine Appliance Pros a call to prevent any possible further damage to the refrigerator and to get it fixed right the first time. We specialize in Sub-Zero refrigerator repair and offer SAME DAY SERVICE if possible. Refrigerators have become complicated appliances over the years and most people are not experts in fixing them. We’re familiar with all the different problems refrigerators can have and will get your issue accurately diagnosed and fixed on the first call.
Common Sub-Zero Issues
There are many different issues that can happen to a Sub-Zero refrigerator as they have a lot of complex components. The most common issues are:
- Damaged Drainage Lines: The drainage lines have a very important function of allowing the condensed water to drain down to the bottom of the refrigerator. When the drainage lines malfunction, it tends to let the water fall directly to the floor and out of the refrigerator.
- Dirty Condenser Coils: The condenser coils’ function is to diffuse the heat from the refrigerant. When dirt and dust accumulates in the condenser coil it prevents the coils from doing their function, which can cause serious problems such as overheating of the compressor, varying temperatures and inconsistent cycling of the unit.
- Loose Gaskets: The gasket is designed to keep the cool air inside and the hot air outside. However, these gaskets can be easily dislodged from the refrigerator door. When this happens, it can cause the refrigerator to experience lack of cooling power which will then make the food inside start to get warm.
- Overheated Compressor: The compressor is known to be the key component for every refrigeration system. When it overheats, this can cause serious problems to the refrigerator which can only be repaired by a Sub-Zero refrigerator repair specialist.
If you are experiencing any of these, or any other issues with your Sub-Zero refrigerator, then simply give Irvine Appliance Pros a call at 949-668-0388 and we’ll take care of the rest! All of our technicians are experienced, licensed and state certified and are knowledgeable with repairing all the different models of Sub-Zero refrigerators.
Why Choose Irvine Appliance Pros?
- Locally owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured
- All technicians licensed and certified and required to pass a background check
- Same Day Service, when possible
- OEM factory certified parts, which come with a warranty
- Great prices
- Customer service is our number one priority
You want to make sure you get the problem diagnosed accurately and the Sub-Zero refrigerator repaired properly the first time. Sub-Zero owners in Irvine, CA trust Irvine Appliance Pros to do just that. Call us with any issue whatsoever you may be experiencing with your Sub-Zero refrigerator, or for any other refrigerator repair, freezer repair or ice maker repair service you may need.
Our Appliance Repair Pros are capable of repairing all types of Sub-Zero refrigeration appliances including:
– Sub-Zero Integrated Refrigerator or Freezer
– Sub-Zero Portable Refrigerator
– Sub-Zero Integrated Over-and-Under Refrigerator or Freezer
– Sub-Zero Wine Storage
Entrust the repair of your Sub-Zero refrigerator to Irvine Appliance Pros and you’ll see for yourself why we’re #1 for Sub-Zero refrigerator repair in Irvine, CA!
Other Services Offered
Call Irvine Appliance Pros today at 949-668-0388 for all of your appliance repair needs.